A few bloggers have done this thing where they set goals for each month, and I think that’s absolutely wonderful. Cause you like, set your goals for the year and a month in, you’re like WHAT WERE THEY!!! So maybe if I make monthly, like achievable ones, by the end of the year, I will be a total wonder-woman with all the ridiculous goals I’ve achieved. That sounds cool right?
Mini Goals for February
- Compile all the addresses for the wedding invite list. The weeks are starting to slip away from me and I don’t want to end up like 4 months out with nothing done.
- In that same vein, get stuff together for the save-the-dates. That has to happen this month. We’re about 6 months out, and I have a ton of out-of-town people coming. That said, I am so pumped to get married. I cannot wait for how much fun this about to be.
- Get to yoga at least once a week. I haven’t been in longer than I’d like to admit, and I need to get back into class. It helps me with my running, and my body loves it. Plus my abs look killer when I do it. Added bonus. Bikinis are out in Target from what I hear, so it’s good to get that stuff in check.
- I’ve been really afraid to say this out loud, but this is serious. I want to wake up early at least one day a week so I can work out. Ugh. And I get a latte every time I achieve this goal.
- And finally, I need to do this this week, but I need to clean my car. Like a straight up vacuum and Autobell situation.
Okay, so I kept this one short and sweet. What are your goals for February?