Today’s coffee date is happening from the comfort of my living room because I wanted to clean and spend some time with the dogs before the week begins. And instead of coffee, I’m drinking one of my guilty pleasures, Diet Mountain Dew today. I know I’m sorry I’m the total health queen, but that is one really unhealthy pleasure that I indulge in once in a while. OH WELL!
Okay, so let’s pretend that we’re on a coffee date together. Here’s what I might tell you!
- I went to Beerfest last night, and had a great time with some friends. But since I’m an old lady, I drank only until like 9, and took a cab home so I could walk the dogs. I was asleep by 10:30.
- I’m still trying to train the foster beagle on better bathroom habits, so I’m planning yet another date with my carpets and the Hoover Steam Vac.
- I accidentally bought Resolve Spray-n-Wash for laundry items to pre-treat some of the scary stains on the carpet. I hope the carpet cleaning machine doesn’t mind. Living on the edge!
- Monica from Run Eat Repeat is a redhead who’s obsessed with sriracha, and I think I caught that bug. I had a sriracha egg and cheese bagel on Monday last week, and I’ve already purchased some to make my own at home! Why did you all keep this from me?
- It’s beautiful here in North Carolina, and as it’s half marathon week, I’m already planning a little run before the days end.
What are you up to today?