My little sister is getting married tomorrow in South Carolina, so tomorrow morning, while all you sleepy-heads are sleeping, I am going to pack myself up, head down, and snap a few photos of my little sister getting hitched.
Deb is the one on the far right, and this photo was taken when she was the white rabbit in her middle school’s production of Alice in Wonderland. We were all so little. And now, she’s getting married like WHAAAA! It’s so short notice, but I was able to get a sub for my usual Saturday Zumba class and the drive is only about three hours and twenty minutes.
Random things Friday:
A few random things.
- After a ton of trail running and running in the heat, I think my right calf muscle has had enough of chronically being dehydrated in this heat, and uneven running surfaces, because it was cramping something fierce.
- I’m overwhelmed by the congrats I’m getting on my new job! I am so excited to have the job, and now that the cat is officially out of the bag, I’ve gotten a lot of congratulation emails, a lot of hugs, and a lot of high fives. However, I’m feeling a little overwhelmed and I’m terrified that I’m going to do a bad job at my new job. And I want to do a good job, I want to stay there for like five years and be the best person they’ve ever had for the job. Is that too much to ask?
- I fell asleep in fully sweaty dirty clothing from teaching a class last night and that’s disgusting. I know it. But I feel asleep watching “The Challenge” on MTV, and I woke up like at midnight, and I could barely even drag myself into bed. If it comes as any consolation, I did have the wherewithal to put clean clothes on, and I will be washing my sheets today.
- We met with the photographer from Blest this morning at Bob Evans, and it was great. They have really put my mind at ease as it relates to the photos, and I’m positive we are in good hands. As a total side note, our server was the worst and would disappear for like, decades at a time.
- I’m trying not to mentally check out at work because I recognize that although I have put my two weeks in, it ain’t over just yet, and I need to give it one last final push.
- I want to get a GOOD chunk of wedding things done this weekend. That means a good chunk of invites, some more stems for my bouquets, and paying a few of my vendors the other half of the deposit I owe them.
Tell me something random about today!